Ajit Nair writes:
- Download the Mts current driver from the dongle then run the installed Mts App, this will run the dongle.
- Go to system preferences then network settings, then click to add new network from the + button given at the left bottom.
- Them you will find the options to change the network, their you will find ZTE Wireless network click on it and create it.
- Once you create it put your required info like , Tele numbr , acc name , password of Mblaze then connect it will start working .
- Then dont use the MTS app to connect, you can connect this way.